A new Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM solution powered by AI promotes learning, skill development, and career mobility by providing individualised learning and career guidance.
By offering individualised learning and career guidance, a new Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM solution powered by AI encourages learning, skill development, and career mobility.
Many businesses find it challenging to identify the skills of their workforce, foresee what will be necessary for success in the future, and fill skills gaps. Employees frequently lack transparency into what opportunities for growth exist and are unaware of the resources that are most appropriate for their career path, which makes it difficult for them to adapt to changing business needs.
According to Chris Leone, executive vice president, applications development, Oracle Cloud HCM, “every organisation is currently being challenged to achieve more with less and to do that successfully, they need to increase productivity and retain their best talent.” Professional development is a crucial component of that equation, but it has become one of the most challenging areas for HR teams to support due to the unprecedently rapid pace of change in skills and business requirements. We are introducing Oracle Grow to assist our customers in addressing this issue and assisting their workforce in realising their full potential. By engaging people to find new opportunities for growth and empowering managers to align upskilling and reskilling with business priorities, Oracle Grow is intended to improve performance and the employee experience.
With Oracle Grow, employees can clearly see the skills required to advance in their current positions, as well as the opportunities that may arise from learning new skills and potential career paths. In a single interface, the new AI-powered solution offers individualised insights and perceptive advice for all interactions from Oracle Learning, Oracle Dynamic Skills, and Oracle Talent Management. The following new features are offered by Oracle Grow:
- Unified Growth Experience: Delivers the most relevant insights and AI-driven development opportunities that workers need to adapt to changes in their role, discover new growth options, and achieve their career aspirations. By unifying people data from across Oracle Cloud HCM, Oracle Grow provides personalized guidance on the next steps employees should take based on their responsibilities, career interests, desired skills, individual learning styles, and changes in the business.
- Career Paths: Empowers workers to discover different career opportunities in the organization and provides step-by-step guidance and development plans tailored to each individual based on their Oracle Cloud HCM profile. With skills identification, tailored development journeys, and learning resources, Career Paths helps employees uncover and better prepare their qualifications for future roles.
- Personalized Development Playlists: Helps workers curate their own development journey that is tailored to their goals and aspirations. The development playlists in Oracle Journeys enable employees to create unique goal-based content that provides guidance on finding coaches, classes, gigs, internal and external development resources, and more.
- Enhanced Team Skills Center: Enables leaders and managers to monitor skills needs and gaps across their teams and organization, assign specific skills needed to achieve business objectives, and automatically add them to every employee’s Oracle Grow experience.
- Personalized Development Preferences: Gives workers the power to decide how and what skills they want to develop by catering to different learning styles and preferences. With Oracle Grow, employees can better determine which skills to acquire, learning topics to follow, careers of interest to pursue, and more. Changes to personal preferences are automatically reflected within their Oracle Grow experience and continuously updated as individual growth continues.
Oracle Cloud HCM is a complete solution that connects every human resource process from hire to retirement and is natively built for the cloud. HR teams have access to a single source of truth by connecting all employee data on a single platform, which can help guide their people strategy. Built-in AI serves as an advisor to HR teams, helping to analyse workforce data and present suggestions to improve business operations.
According to Quincy Valencia, VP and Research Director – HCM Technology, Ventana Research, “some of the biggest challenges that exist in the market today are around having the right employees, keeping them engaged, and giving them tools they need to grow and succeed.” For long-term internal talent development, “solutions like Oracle Grow that deliver on this in a truly personal way will be key. In addition to assisting individuals, it can also equip businesses with the knowledge and adaptability necessary to thrive in an era where change is the only constant.
“Our staff members desire to advance their careers. They also want tools and advice on jobs that are relevant to their specific roles, according to Kim Kohlman, Hearst’s vice president of human capital management operations. Our employees can expand their networks and acquire the experience they need to successfully grow their careers thanks to Oracle Grow’s consolidated view, which includes information on suggested learnings, recommended developmental journeys, and suggested gigs.
According to Andrew Dennan, Head of HR Services at Synlait Milk, LTD, “Oracle Grow gives us the opportunity for people to truly self-manage their careers in a way that makes sense.” We have been in need of Oracle Grow’s self-service features for employees and visibility for managers for years.