A new service dramatically simplifies how organisations find new learning content, curate useful collections, and better align their content strategy with business objectives. It does this by leveraging AI and context awareness.
The recently released Cornerstone Content Studio is an AI-powered, incredibly user-friendly tool for content curation, discovery, and insights. Cornerstone OnDemand, a pioneer in learning and talent experience solutions, today shared key customer successes and testimonials from the tool. L&D leaders can streamline their search for pertinent content across all of their content providers with a few clicks or taps, get AI-powered recommendations, quickly curate new collections, and get clear visibility into consumption trends—all within a single product. This level of seamless access and insight enables L&D leaders to correlate the effects of their content and learning strategies on important business outcomes, save administrators time navigating large content catalogues, and obtain actionable insights on their content. It also enables administrators to make more informed decisions about how their content strategy can implement a skills-based approach.
Several Cornerstone customers are sharing the positive impact Content Studio has enabled for their L&D programs:
- Whole Foods Market: “We were drawn to Content Studio to support our journey of learning and talent enablement,” said Erica Keller, Senior Learning Technology Analyst, Whole Foods Market. “Having a seamless tool to explore and curate content that promotes the growth of a large, diverse, retail workforce is a priority. Content Studio empowers leaders and administrators to be future-forward, explore what’s possible, make informed purchasing decisions, and ultimately connect development goals with our company vision.”
- U.S. Bank: “Content Studio is a fantastic way for our team to curate content for our organization,” said Chelsea E Meche, Instructional Designer, U.S. Bank. “It includes functions that help streamline the curation process and make searching for the perfect content easier and more efficient. Content Studio provides all the details we need in one screen and then allows us to curate, review and publish in one place.”
- Baylor Scott White & Health: “One of the most important elements of our L&D program is providing our people with relevant and impactful learning content that they’ll actually use,” said Charles Upright, Learning Experience Designer, Baylor Scott White & Health. “Content Studio will make it easy for our L&D team to curate content, get better insight into new content we don’t currently have and receive AI-based content recommendations that align with the employee’s role, career path and business goals. Content Studio will help us make better content decisions and evaluate the true impact of our content strategy.”
- Wesco: “Content Studio’s search and discovery capabilities will save our L&D team so much time curating content while also delivering the high-quality results we need,” said Amy Lavin, Global Learning and Development, Wesco. “Being able to easily review content, without affecting transcripts, will allow our team to make more strategic decisions surrounding our content strategy and consistently publish the right content collections to the right users at the right time.”
Discovery and Curation are streamlined by Content Studio.
In order to assist organisations in implementing a sound content strategy, Content Studio, a tool that is directly integrated into the Cornerstone ecosystem (the Cornerstone Talent Experience Platform), draws on a sizable data lake of information about people, skills, and content. Using Content Studio, businesses can:
- Find relevant content with a streamlined search. Save time by using AI and machine learning technology to easily and quickly compare vendors when searching for the right content for the right audience.
- Ensure content aligns with business objectives. Content Studio makes it easy to curate content based on company strategy and organizational needs with a level of agility to pivot as needed.
- Tie content to skills. Easily connect content to the skills they’re looking to develop in their organization to create customized content collections that drive growth.
- Build informed learning programs using data insights. Once a collection is curated, utilize the data to understand how well they’ve covered skills, relevant topics and which courses people are consuming the most.
Anytime Direct Access to Cornerstone Content
Customers of Content Studio can also access thousands of expertly curated, ever-evolving premium learning courses through Cornerstone’s content subscription service, Cornerstone Content Anytime (CCA). The subscriptions cover a range of subjects, including professional skills, contemporary compliance, leadership and management, and technology, and feature award-winning originals and courses from top brands and qualified experts.
Cornerstone recently unveiled Sustainability, its newest CCA subscription. This multilingual subscription was developed to inform all employees about the principles of sustainability and advance ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) solutions. The new Sustainability subscription offers content from 25 different publishers, including the acclaimed Cornerstone Originals, all accessible through a range of teaching methods.